Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more information about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Windows Live Essentials's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. MovieMaker.exe is the Windows Live Essentials's main executable file and it occupies approximately 119.19 KB (122048 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They take an average of 4.66 MB (4891504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.70 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.19 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.19 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.19 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (119.19 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (284.70 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (57.19 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (140.20 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (140.20 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (29.70 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (136.19 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.70 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (850.19 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (78.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.4.3528.0331
of Windows Live Essentials. Click on the links below for other Windows Live Essentials versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Windows Live Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Live Essentials or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". The Windows Live Essentials app will be found very quickly. When you click Windows Live Essentials in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Windows Live Essentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the application is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Live Essentials.
8. After removing Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Live Essentials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:45:35.163