Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more information about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Windows Live Essentials's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. MovieMaker.exe is the Windows Live Essentials's main executable file and it occupies approximately 119.19 KB (122048 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Windows Live Essentials. They take an average of 4.66 MB (4891504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.70 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.19 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.19 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.19 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (119.19 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (284.70 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (57.19 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (140.20 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (140.20 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (29.70 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (136.19 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.70 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (850.19 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (78.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.4.3528.0331
of Windows Live Essentials. Click on the links below for other Windows Live Essentials versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Windows Live Essentials from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Windows Live Essentials is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Windows Live Essentials from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Windows Live Essentials or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Live Essentials application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Windows Live Essentials in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Windows Live Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The software company is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Live Essentials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:45:35.163