Windows Live Essentials
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Windows Live Essentials for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. More details about the program Windows Live Essentials can be found at http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
. Windows Live Essentials is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Windows Live Essentials is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 119.00 KB (121856 bytes) on disk and is labeled MovieMaker.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Windows Live Essentials. They take about 4.66 MB (4888432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.48 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.00 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.00 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.00 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (119.00 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (284.48 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (56.98 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (139.98 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (139.98 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (29.48 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (135.98 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.48 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (850.00 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (77.98 KB)
This web page is about Windows Live Essentials version 16.4.3508.0205
only. You can find here a few links to other Windows Live Essentials releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Windows Live Essentials we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Windows Live Essentials is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Windows Live Essentials from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Live Essentials or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Live Essentials app will be found very quickly. After you click Windows Live Essentials in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Live Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The publisher is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Live Essentials that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Live Essentials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:38:12.260