Windows Live Essentials
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Windows Live Essentials for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. More details about the program Windows Live Essentials can be found at http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
. Windows Live Essentials is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Windows Live Essentials is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 119.00 KB (121856 bytes) on disk and is labeled MovieMaker.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Windows Live Essentials. They take about 4.66 MB (4888432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.48 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.00 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.00 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.00 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (119.00 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (284.48 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (56.98 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (139.98 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (139.98 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (29.48 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (135.98 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.48 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (850.00 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (77.98 KB)
This web page is about Windows Live Essentials version 16.4.3508.0205
only. You can find here a few links to other Windows Live Essentials releases:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Windows Live Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Live Essentials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Live Essentials". The Windows Live Essentials program will be found automatically. After you select Windows Live Essentials in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Live Essentials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the program is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Live Essentials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:38:12.260