Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Essentials is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Windows Live Essentials from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Click on http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
to get more data about Windows Live Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Windows Live Essentials is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 118.41 KB (121256 bytes) on disk and is titled MovieMaker.exe.
Windows Live Essentials installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.65 MB (4880864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (35.91 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (321.44 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (416.44 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (593.44 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (118.41 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (283.91 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (56.44 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (139.41 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (139.44 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (28.94 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (135.44 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (306.94 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (849.44 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (77.44 KB)
The current page applies to Windows Live Essentials version 16.4.3503.0728
alone. Click on the links below for other Windows Live Essentials versions:
...click to view all...
Windows Live Essentials is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Windows Live Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Windows Live Essentials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Live Essentials or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Live Essentials". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Live Essentials app will be found very quickly. After you click Windows Live Essentials in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Live Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Live Essentials:
- The web site of the application is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Live Essentials.
8. After removing Windows Live Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Windows Live Essentials that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Live Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Live Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live Essentials in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:27.627