Windows Live is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Windows Live from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. More data about the program Windows Live can be found at http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Windows Live is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. MovieMaker.exe is the Windows Live's main executable file and it occupies about 119.00 KB (121856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Windows Live. They take about 4.66 MB (4888576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.50 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.00 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.00 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.00 KB)
- MovieMaker.exe (119.00 KB)
- WLXAlbumDownloadWizard.exe (284.50 KB)
- WLXCodecHost.exe (57.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoAcquireWizard.exe (140.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoGallery.exe (140.00 KB)
- WLXPhotoGalleryRepair.exe (29.50 KB)
- WLXQuickTimeControlHost.exe (136.00 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.50 KB)
- WLXVideoAcquireWizard.exe (850.00 KB)
- WLXVideoCameraAutoPlayManager.exe (78.00 KB)
This page is about Windows Live version 16.4.3505.0912
only. Click on the links below for other Windows Live versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Windows Live you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Windows Live's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Windows Live
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts\abssm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts\condb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts\conmigrate.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Contacts\conproxy.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Windows Live is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Windows Live is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Windows Live from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Live or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Live". The Windows Live application will be found automatically. When you select Windows Live in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Live, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Live:
- The publisher is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Live.
8. After uninstalling Windows Live, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Live which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Live with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Live by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Live by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Live supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:47:50.223