Windows Internet Explorer 7
This info is about Windows Internet Explorer 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Windows Internet Explorer 7 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. More info about the app Windows Internet Explorer 7 can be seen at http://www.microsoft.com/ie
. Windows Internet Explorer 7's primary file takes around 623.84 KB (638816 bytes) and its name is iexplore.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Windows Internet Explorer 7. They occupy about 1.23 MB (1288032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtExport.exe (141.00 KB)
- iedw.exe (67.50 KB)
- iexplore.exe (623.84 KB)
- icwconn1.exe (209.50 KB)
- icwconn2.exe (84.00 KB)
- icwrmind.exe (24.00 KB)
- icwtutor.exe (72.00 KB)
- inetwiz.exe (20.00 KB)
- isignup.exe (16.00 KB)
This data is about Windows Internet Explorer 7 version 20061107.210142
alone. You can find here a few links to other Windows Internet Explorer 7 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Windows Internet Explorer 7 is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Windows Internet Explorer 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Windows Internet Explorer 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Internet Explorer 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Internet Explorer 7". The Windows Internet Explorer 7 app will be found very quickly. When you click Windows Internet Explorer 7 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Internet Explorer 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Internet Explorer 7.
8. After uninstalling Windows Internet Explorer 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Internet Explorer 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Internet Explorer 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Internet Explorer 7 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Internet Explorer 7 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Internet Explorer 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:48:23.317