Windows Internet Explorer 7
This info is about Windows Internet Explorer 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Windows Internet Explorer 7 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. More info about the app Windows Internet Explorer 7 can be seen at http://www.microsoft.com/ie
. Windows Internet Explorer 7's primary file takes around 623.84 KB (638816 bytes) and its name is iexplore.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Windows Internet Explorer 7. They occupy about 1.23 MB (1288032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExtExport.exe (141.00 KB)
- iedw.exe (67.50 KB)
- iexplore.exe (623.84 KB)
- icwconn1.exe (209.50 KB)
- icwconn2.exe (84.00 KB)
- icwrmind.exe (24.00 KB)
- icwtutor.exe (72.00 KB)
- inetwiz.exe (20.00 KB)
- isignup.exe (16.00 KB)
This data is about Windows Internet Explorer 7 version 20061107.210142
alone. You can find here a few links to other Windows Internet Explorer 7 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk by Windows Internet Explorer 7's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Programme\UserName Explorer\Connection Wizard\isignup.exe
Windows Internet Explorer 7 is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Windows Internet Explorer 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Windows Internet Explorer 7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Internet Explorer 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Internet Explorer 7". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Internet Explorer 7 application will be found very quickly. When you select Windows Internet Explorer 7 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Windows Internet Explorer 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows Internet Explorer 7.
8. After removing Windows Internet Explorer 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Internet Explorer 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Internet Explorer 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Internet Explorer 7 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Internet Explorer 7 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Internet Explorer 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:48:23.317