Windows Firewall Control
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Windows Firewall Control for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. More information on BiniSoft.org can be seen here
. Click on http://binisoft.org
to get more details about Windows Firewall Control on BiniSoft.org's website. Windows Firewall Control is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named wfc.exe and it has a size of 584.00 KB (598016 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Windows Firewall Control. They take about 685.00 KB (701440
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (584.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (101.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Windows Firewall Control. For other Windows Firewall Control versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Windows Firewall Control we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Windows Firewall Control's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.chm
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a program released by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Windows Firewall Control from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After removing Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 03:49:08.987