Windows Firewall Control
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. Further information on BiniSoft.org can be found here
. More info about the software Windows Firewall Control can be found at http://binisoft.org
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Firewall Control. wfc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 560.00 KB (573440 bytes) on disk.
Windows Firewall Control is composed of the following executables which take 654.50 KB (670208
bytes) on disk:
- wfc.exe (560.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (94.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Windows Firewall Control. You can find here a few links to other Windows Firewall Control releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Windows Firewall Control.Folders left behind when you uninstall Windows Firewall Control:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Windows Firewall Control:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcRU.lng
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\InstallationPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control\UninstallString
Windows Firewall Control is a program released by the software company BiniSoft.org. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Windows Firewall Control from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The web site of the program is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Firewall Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 05:55:16.937