Windows Firewall Control
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. More data about BiniSoft.org can be seen here
. You can see more info about Windows Firewall Control at http://binisoft.org
. Usually the Windows Firewall Control application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Windows Firewall Control is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 578.00 KB (591872 bytes) on disk and is labeled wfc.exe.
Windows Firewall Control is comprised of the following executables which occupy 678.00 KB (694272
bytes) on disk:
- wfc.exe (578.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (100.00 KB)
This info is about Windows Firewall Control version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Windows Firewall Control versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Windows Firewall Control you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Windows Firewall Control:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is a program by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it exists on your system the Windows Firewall Control application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Windows Firewall Control in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Firewall Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The software company is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Firewall Control in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 13:55:25.423