Windows Firewall Control
This web page is about Windows Firewall Control for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. Check out here
for more info on BiniSoft.org. More data about the app Windows Firewall Control can be seen at http://binisoft.org
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Windows Firewall Control by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 554.00 KB (567296 bytes) on disk and is titled wfc.exe.
The executables below are part of Windows Firewall Control. They occupy about 649.50 KB (665088
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (554.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (95.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Windows Firewall Control. You can find below info on other application versions of Windows Firewall Control:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Windows Firewall Control from your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Windows Firewall Control:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Windows Firewall Control.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Windows Firewall Control from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control app will be found very quickly. When you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Firewall Control:
- The software company is: http://binisoft.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 01:08:57.553