Windows Doctor 2.7.9
Windows Doctor 2.7.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9 from your computerWindowsDoctor International LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on WindowsDoctor International LLC. Click on http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
to get more information about Windows Doctor 2.7.9 on WindowsDoctor International LLC's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Windows Doctor 2.7.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe. WindowsDoctor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.66 MB (5939200 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Windows Doctor 2.7.9. They occupy 28.97 MB (30374561
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.32 MB)
- DataRecovery.exe (2.83 MB)
- Defrag.exe (955.50 KB)
- DiskAnalyzer.exe (2.74 MB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (2.74 MB)
- dumpdefrag.exe (104.00 KB)
- FileCopy.exe (3.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1.97 MB)
- FileSplitter.exe (1.42 MB)
- LibUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- WindowsDoctor.exe (5.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows Doctor 2.7.9 version 2.7.9
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINDOWS DOCTOR\backup\2016-10-29-22-47-23\طبقه زيرين.lnk.4.12.sbk
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINDOWS DOCTOR\backup\2016-11-14-14-23-46\تنظيمات.lnk.4.6.sbk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Doctor 2.7.9_is1
Windows Doctor 2.7.9 is a program offered by WindowsDoctor International LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Windows Doctor 2.7.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Doctor 2.7.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Doctor 2.7.9". The Windows Doctor 2.7.9 program will be found very quickly. When you click Windows Doctor 2.7.9 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Windows Doctor 2.7.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Doctor 2.7.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9.
8. After removing Windows Doctor 2.7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Doctor 2.7.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Doctor 2.7.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9 by WindowsDoctor International LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Doctor 2.7.9 by WindowsDoctor International LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:45:24.200