Windows Doctor 2.7.6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.6 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.6 from your systemWindowsDoctor International LLC
. You can find out more on WindowsDoctor International LLC or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Windows Doctor 2.7.6 at http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.6. WindowsDoctor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.65 MB (5921792 bytes) on disk.
Windows Doctor 2.7.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 28.91 MB (30311178
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.32 MB)
- DataRecovery.exe (2.83 MB)
- Defrag.exe (955.50 KB)
- DiskAnalyzer.exe (2.74 MB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (2.74 MB)
- dumpdefrag.exe (104.00 KB)
- FileCopy.exe (3.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1.97 MB)
- FileSplitter.exe (1.42 MB)
- LibUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WindowsDoctor.exe (5.65 MB)
This web page is about Windows Doctor 2.7.6 version 2.7.6
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Windows Doctor 2.7.6.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Windows Doctor 2.7.6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Doctor
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.066\Wn Doctor 188.8.131.52
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\AutoShutdown.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\connect.avi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Doctor\Data\appused.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Doctor 2.7.6_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wondershare\System Doctor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Doctor 2.7.6_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Doctor 2.7.6_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Doctor 2.7.6_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Doctor 2.7.6_is1\UninstallString
Windows Doctor 2.7.6 is a program by WindowsDoctor International LLC. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Windows Doctor 2.7.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Doctor 2.7.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Doctor 2.7.6". The Windows Doctor 2.7.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Windows Doctor 2.7.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Windows Doctor 2.7.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Doctor 2.7.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.6.
8. After removing Windows Doctor 2.7.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Doctor 2.7.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Doctor 2.7.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.6 by WindowsDoctor International LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Doctor 2.7.6 by WindowsDoctor International LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.7.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:06:11.523