Windows Doctor 2.5
You can find below details on how to remove Windows Doctor 2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Windows Doctor 2.5 from your PCWindowsDoctor International LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on WindowsDoctor International LLC. Click on http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
to get more data about Windows Doctor 2.5 on WindowsDoctor International LLC's website. Windows Doctor 2.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor folder, depending on the user's choice. Windows Doctor 2.5's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 6.08 MB (6371328 bytes) on disk and is labeled WindowsDoctor.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Windows Doctor 2.5. They take about 28.38 MB (29763338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.32 MB)
- DataRecovery.exe (2.83 MB)
- DiskAnalyzer.exe (2.75 MB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (2.75 MB)
- dumpdefrag.exe (104.00 KB)
- FileCopy.exe (3.29 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1.96 MB)
- FileSplitter.exe (1.41 MB)
- LibUpdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- MemoryDefrag.exe (1.57 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WindowsDoctor.exe (6.08 MB)
This info is about Windows Doctor 2.5 version 2.5
Windows Doctor 2.5 is a program released by the software company WindowsDoctor International LLC. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Windows Doctor 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Windows Doctor 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Doctor 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Doctor 2.5". The Windows Doctor 2.5 program will be found automatically. When you click Windows Doctor 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Windows Doctor 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Doctor 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.WindowsDoctor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Windows Doctor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Doctor 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Windows Doctor 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Doctor 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Doctor 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Doctor 2.5 by WindowsDoctor International LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Doctor 2.5 by WindowsDoctor International LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Doctor 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-22 23:59:51.307