Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1
This page is about Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 from your computerWindows DVD Maker,Inc.
. More data about Windows DVD Maker,Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about on Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 at http://www.windows-dvd-maker.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1. The application's main executable file is named DreamDVDCreator.exe and occupies 5.51 MB (5777920 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1. They take 9.86 MB (10333958
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DreamDVDCreator.exe (5.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.49 KB)
- author.exe (562.50 KB)
- dvd+rw-format.exe (72.38 KB)
- growisofs.exe (107.72 KB)
- IsoBurner.exe (690.16 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (336.00 KB)
- spumux.exe (1.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9.1
of Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1.
Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 is a program offered by Windows DVD Maker,Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1". If it exists on your system the Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windows-dvd-maker.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1.
8. After uninstalling Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 by Windows DVD Maker,Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 by Windows DVD Maker,Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:42:30.910