Windows DVD Maker 3.5
Windows DVD Maker 3.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.5 from your PCWindows DVD Maker,Inc.
. More information on Windows DVD Maker,Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.windows-dvd-maker.com
if you want to read more on Windows DVD Maker 3.5 on Windows DVD Maker,Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Windows DVD Maker 3.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DreamDVDCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.66 MB (5934592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Windows DVD Maker 3.5. They occupy about 10.00 MB (10490415
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DreamDVDCreator.exe (5.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
- author.exe (562.50 KB)
- dvd+rw-format.exe (72.38 KB)
- growisofs.exe (107.72 KB)
- IsoBurner.exe (690.16 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (336.00 KB)
- spumux.exe (1.92 MB)
The current web page applies to Windows DVD Maker 3.5 version 3.5
Windows DVD Maker 3.5 is a program marketed by the software company Windows DVD Maker,Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows DVD Maker 3.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows DVD Maker 3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows DVD Maker 3.5". The Windows DVD Maker 3.5 program will be found automatically. After you click Windows DVD Maker 3.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows DVD Maker 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows DVD Maker 3.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.windows-dvd-maker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows DVD Maker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Windows DVD Maker 3.5.
8. After uninstalling Windows DVD Maker 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows DVD Maker 3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows DVD Maker 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows DVD Maker 3.5 by Windows DVD Maker,Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Windows DVD Maker 3.5 by Windows DVD Maker,Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows DVD Maker 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 18:07:54.367