Windows Cleaner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Windows Cleaner from your systemITVA LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on ITVA LLC. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Cleaner directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Windows Cleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Cleaner\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. wincleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.00 MB (7341056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Windows Cleaner. They occupy about 7.09 MB (7436609
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (93.31 KB)
- wincleaner.exe (7.00 MB)
This data is about Windows Cleaner version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of Windows Cleaner:
...click to view all...
Windows Cleaner is a program marketed by the software company ITVA LLC. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Windows Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Windows Cleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Cleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Cleaner". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Cleaner program will be found automatically. When you click Windows Cleaner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Cleaner.
8. After removing Windows Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Cleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Cleaner by ITVA LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows Cleaner by ITVA LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Cleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:04:56.427