Windows 8 UX Pack
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Windows 8 UX Pack for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows 8 UX Pack from your computerWindows X's Live
. Check out here
for more info on Windows X's Live. Windows 8 UX Pack is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Windows 8 UX Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\UX Pack\uxuninst.exe. Windows 8 UX Pack's primary file takes around 226.38 KB (231812 bytes) and is called uxuninst.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Windows 8 UX Pack. They take about 2.20 MB (2310937
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uxlaunch.exe (228.40 KB)
- uxuninst.exe (226.38 KB)
- Aura.exe (460.00 KB)
- Newgen.exe (832.00 KB)
- RocketDock.exe (484.00 KB)
- UserTile.exe (26.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Windows 8 UX Pack. You can find here a few links to other Windows 8 UX Pack versions:
...click to view all...
Windows 8 UX Pack is a program marketed by the software company Windows X's Live. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Windows 8 UX Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Windows 8 UX Pack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Windows 8 UX Pack or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows 8 UX Pack". If it exists on your system the Windows 8 UX Pack program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Windows 8 UX Pack in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Windows 8 UX Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows 8 UX Pack.
8. After removing Windows 8 UX Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows 8 UX Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Windows 8 UX Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows 8 UX Pack by Windows X's Live from your computer, nor are we saying that Windows 8 UX Pack by Windows X's Live is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows 8 UX Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 17:33:41.030