Windows 7 Theme Manager
This info is about Windows 7 Theme Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Windows 7 Theme Manager from your systemThoosje
. More information about Thoosje can be read here
. Windows 7 Theme Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Windows 7 Theme Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Windows 7 Theme Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows 7 Theme Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 528.00 KB (540672 bytes) on disk and is labeled ThemeManager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Windows 7 Theme Manager. They occupy about 630.50 KB (645632
bytes) on disk.
- ThemeManager.exe (528.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.03
of Windows 7 Theme Manager.
Windows 7 Theme Manager is an application marketed by the software company Thoosje. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Windows 7 Theme Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows 7 Theme Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows 7 Theme Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows 7 Theme Manager". The Windows 7 Theme Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Windows 7 Theme Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows 7 Theme Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows 7 Theme Manager.
8. After removing Windows 7 Theme Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Windows 7 Theme Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Windows 7 Theme Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows 7 Theme Manager by Thoosje from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows 7 Theme Manager by Thoosje is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows 7 Theme Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:58:52.760