This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wincore MediaBar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wincore MediaBar from your systemMusiclab, LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Musiclab, LLC. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\BearShare Applications\MediaBar folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Wincore MediaBar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BearShare Applications\MediaBar\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 53.06 KB (54334 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Wincore MediaBar. They occupy 1.85 MB (1940229
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.06 KB)
- datamngrUI.exe (1.61 MB)
- dtUser.exe (91.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (96.30 KB)
The current page applies to Wincore MediaBar version 22.214.171.124265
alone. You can find here a few links to other Wincore MediaBar versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wincore MediaBar
Wincore MediaBar is a program by Musiclab, LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Wincore MediaBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wincore MediaBar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wincore MediaBar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wincore MediaBar". The Wincore MediaBar application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wincore MediaBar in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wincore MediaBar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wincore MediaBar.
8. After removing Wincore MediaBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wincore MediaBar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wincore MediaBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wincore MediaBar by Musiclab, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Wincore MediaBar by Musiclab, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wincore MediaBar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 16:07:34.807