Winamp (remove only)
This page is about Winamp (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. UninstWA.exe is the Winamp (remove only)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 35.88 KB (36744 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Winamp (remove only) from your system
Winamp (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 925.88 KB (948104
bytes) on disk.
- UninstWA.exe (35.88 KB)
- winamp.exe (670.00 KB)
- winampa.exe (12.00 KB)
- AolOnDesktop.exe (208.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Winamp (remove only).Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Winamp\winamp.exe
Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Winamp (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Winamp (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Winamp (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winamp (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Winamp (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Winamp (remove only) in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Winamp (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Winamp (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Winamp (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Winamp (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Winamp (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130