Winamp (remove only)
This page is about Winamp (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. UninstWA.exe is the Winamp (remove only)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 35.88 KB (36744 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Winamp (remove only) from your PC
Winamp (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 925.88 KB (948104
bytes) on disk.
- UninstWA.exe (35.88 KB)
- winamp.exe (670.00 KB)
- winampa.exe (12.00 KB)
- AolOnDesktop.exe (208.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Winamp (remove only).Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Winamp (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Winamp (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Winamp (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Winamp (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Winamp (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Winamp (remove only) in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Winamp (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Winamp (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Winamp (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Winamp (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winamp (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130