Winamp (remove only)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Winamp (remove only) for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Winamp (remove only) from your systemNullsoft, Inc
. More information on Nullsoft, Inc can be seen here
. More details about Winamp (remove only) can be seen at http://www.winamp.com/
. Usually the Winamp (remove only) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Winamp folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Winamp (remove only) is C:\Program Files\Winamp\UninstWA.exe. winamp.exe is the Winamp (remove only)'s main executable file and it occupies about 625.00 KB (640000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Winamp (remove only). They take about 700.01 KB (716807
bytes) on disk.
- Elevator.exe (27.63 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (36.88 KB)
- winamp.exe (625.00 KB)
- winampa.exe (10.50 KB)
This data is about Winamp (remove only) version 5.622
alone. Click on the links below for other Winamp (remove only) versions:
...click to view all...
Winamp (remove only) is an application marketed by Nullsoft, Inc. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Winamp (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Winamp (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Winamp (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Winamp (remove only)". The Winamp (remove only) application will be found automatically. After you select Winamp (remove only) in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Winamp (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Winamp (remove only):
- The software company is: http://www.winamp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winamp\UninstWA.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Winamp (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Winamp (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Winamp (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winamp (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Winamp (remove only) by Nullsoft, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Winamp (remove only) by Nullsoft, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Winamp (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-15 13:26:50.893