Winamp Detector Plug-in
Winamp Detector Plug-in is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Winamp Detector Plug-in from your computerNullsoft, Inc
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nullsoft, Inc. Detailed information about Winamp Detector Plug-in can be seen at http://www.winamp.com
. Winamp Detector Plug-in is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp Detect folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Winamp Detector Plug-in is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp Detect\UninstWaDetect.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. UninstWaDetect.exe is the Winamp Detector Plug-in's primary executable file and it occupies around 65.68 KB (67260 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Winamp Detector Plug-in. They occupy about 65.68 KB (67260
bytes) on disk.
- UninstWaDetect.exe (65.68 KB)
This page is about Winamp Detector Plug-in version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Winamp Detector Plug-in versions please click below:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove Winamp Detector Plug-in from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Winamp Detector Plug-in from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Winamp Detector Plug-in when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Winamp Detector Plug-in
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Winamp Detector Plug-in\Uninstall Winamp Detector Plug-in.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Winamp Detect
Winamp Detector Plug-in is a program by Nullsoft, Inc. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Winamp Detector Plug-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Winamp Detector Plug-in from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Winamp Detector Plug-in or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winamp Detector Plug-in". The Winamp Detector Plug-in app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Winamp Detector Plug-in in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Winamp Detector Plug-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winamp Detector Plug-in:
- The software company is: http://www.winamp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamp Detect\UninstWaDetect.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Winamp Detector Plug-in.
8. After removing Winamp Detector Plug-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Winamp Detector Plug-in which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winamp Detector Plug-in using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Winamp Detector Plug-in by Nullsoft, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Winamp Detector Plug-in by Nullsoft, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Winamp Detector Plug-in in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:25:13.050