You can find on this page details on how to remove WinZip for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinZip from your PCWinzipper Pvt Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. Detailed information about WinZip can be seen at http://www.winzippers.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinZipper folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove WinZip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.47 MB (1539736 bytes) on disk and is named winziper.exe.
The executables below are part of WinZip. They take about 4.35 MB (4558584
bytes) on disk.
- winziper.exe (1.47 MB)
- winzipersvc.exe (1.18 MB)
- wzdl.exe (308.15 KB)
- wzUninstall.exe (1.02 MB)
- wzUpg.exe (387.15 KB)
This web page is about WinZip version 2.2.67
only. You can find below info on other application versions of WinZip:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove WinZip from your PC.Registry keys:
WinZip is an application by Winzipper Pvt Ltd.. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinZip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinZip or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinZip". The WinZip program will be found very quickly. After you click WinZip in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winzippers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZipper\wzUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinZip.
8. After uninstalling WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinZip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinZip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that WinZip by Winzipper Pvt Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinZip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:38:58.530