This info is about WinZip for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall WinZip from your computerWinZip Computing, S.L.
. More information about WinZip Computing, S.L. can be read here
. Further information about WinZip can be found at HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&x-at=nkln&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=ver%3D22.0.12670.0%26vid%3Dnkln%26x-at%3Dnkln%26mah%3DD12F100C6EF461003CEB8B280D60928BDB9245D3%26wzbits%3D64%26osbits%3D64
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinZip folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WinZip is C:\Program Files\WinZip\winzip64.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 484.25 KB (495872 bytes) on disk and is named WinZip Compression Smart Monitor Service.exe.
WinZip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 116.40 MB (122057384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adxregistrator.exe (161.23 KB)
- CloseFAH.exe (77.50 KB)
- FAH.exe (440.18 KB)
- FAHConsole.exe (426.19 KB)
- FAHWindow64.exe (182.19 KB)
- OutlookPOHelper32.exe (211.00 KB)
- SmartMonitor.exe (3.10 MB)
- Tray.exe (2.71 MB)
- uninstall64.exe (1.08 MB)
- WebAuthBroker.exe (249.00 KB)
- winzip64.exe (88.09 MB)
- WzAddonsManager64.exe (3.60 MB)
- WzBGTComServer64.exe (221.50 KB)
- WzBGTools.exe (220.50 KB)
- WzCABCacheSyncHelper64.exe (1.23 MB)
- WzExpForSPExtension.exe (29.50 KB)
- WzMsg.exe (152.50 KB)
- WzPreloader.exe (115.00 KB)
- WzPreviewer64.exe (4.99 MB)
- wzqkpick32.exe (1.86 MB)
- wzsepe32.exe (386.00 KB)
- WzSyncHelper64.exe (730.00 KB)
- WZUpdateNotifier.exe (1.95 MB)
- WzWipe32.exe (1.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (222.05 KB)
- WinZip Compression Smart Monitor Service.exe (484.25 KB)
- WinZipCompressionSmartMonitor.exe (2.06 MB)
This info is about WinZip version 22.01267064
alone. Click on the links below for other WinZip versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall WinZip you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinZip:Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\WinZip\
WinZip is an application marketed by WinZip Computing, S.L.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WinZip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinZip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinZip or simply click the Search field and type in "WinZip". If it is installed on your PC the WinZip application will be found automatically. After you select WinZip in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinZip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinZip:
- The software company is: HTTP://www.winzip.com/wzgate.cgi?lang=EN&x-at=nkln&url=www.winzip.com/¶m=ver%3D22.0.12670.0%26vid%3Dnkln%26x-at%3Dnkln%26mah%3DD12F100C6EF461003CEB8B280D60928BDB9245D3%26wzbits%3D64%26osbits%3D64
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip\winzip64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinZip.
8. After uninstalling WinZip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinZip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinZip by WinZip Computing, S.L. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinZip in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 23:29:33.263