WinZip Driver Updater
You can find below details on how to remove WinZip Driver Updater for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater from your systemVAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L
. More information about VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L can be read here
. More info about the application WinZip Driver Updater can be seen at mailto:email@example.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinZip Driver Updater is C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named DriverUpdater.exe and occupies 22.29 MB (23369168 bytes).
WinZip Driver Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.41 MB (24549640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- DriverUpdater.exe (22.29 MB)
- DriverUpdaterUpdater.exe (78.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (500.35 KB)
This web page is about WinZip Driver Updater version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other WinZip Driver Updater releases:
...click to view all...
WinZip Driver Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinZip Driver Updater:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinZip\WinZip Driver Updater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian.xml
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian1
- C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\defaults\Brazilian2
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nico Mak Computing\WinZip Driver Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinZip Driver Updater\UninstallString
WinZip Driver Updater is a program marketed by the software company VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinZip Driver Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "WinZip Driver Updater". The WinZip Driver Updater app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinZip Driver Updater in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinZip Driver Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinZip Driver Updater:
- The publisher is: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinZip Driver Updater\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinZip Driver Updater.
8. After removing WinZip Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinZip Driver Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinZip Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater by VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L from your computer, nor are we saying that WinZip Driver Updater by VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinZip Driver Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:00:11.293