WinWget version 0.20 beta
This web page is about WinWget version 0.20 beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinWget version 0.20 beta from your systemWinWget Team
. Check out here
for more details on WinWget Team. More details about the application WinWget version 0.20 beta can be found at http://www.cybershade.us/winwget/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinWget\uninst directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WinWget version 0.20 beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinWget\uninst\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the WinWget version 0.20 beta's main executable file and it takes around 75.01 KB (76809 bytes) on disk.
WinWget version 0.20 beta installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 75.01 KB (76809
bytes) on disk.
This info is about WinWget version 0.20 beta version 0.20
WinWget version 0.20 beta is an application offered by the software company WinWget Team. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase WinWget version 0.20 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinWget version 0.20 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinWget version 0.20 beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinWget version 0.20 beta". If it is installed on your PC the WinWget version 0.20 beta app will be found automatically. After you click WinWget version 0.20 beta in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinWget version 0.20 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinWget version 0.20 beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.cybershade.us/winwget/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinWget\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinWget version 0.20 beta.
8. After uninstalling WinWget version 0.20 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinWget version 0.20 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinWget version 0.20 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinWget version 0.20 beta by WinWget Team from your PC, we are not saying that WinWget version 0.20 beta by WinWget Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinWget version 0.20 beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:59:01.087