WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5
WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 from your systemYL Computing, Inc
. Further information on YL Computing, Inc can be found here
. More details about the app WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 can be seen at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. Usually the WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5's main file takes about 1.62 MB (1694464 bytes) and its name is WinUtil.exe.
WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 is comprised of the following executables which take 12.10 MB (12689829
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (214.75 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.75 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.75 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.75 KB)
- ToolContextMenus.exe (262.75 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.75 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.75 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (210.75 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.75 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.75 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.75 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.75 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (382.75 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (294.75 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.75 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.75 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.75 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (614.75 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (278.75 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.75 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (454.75 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (398.75 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.75 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.75 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (450.75 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.75 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (234.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.66 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.62 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.75 KB)
This page is about WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 version 12.5
WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 is a program offered by YL Computing, Inc. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5.
8. After removing WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinUtilities Free Edition 12.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:42:28.253