This web page contains detailed information on how to remove WinUtilities 10.67 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinUtilities 10.67 from your computerliben, oszone.net
. You can read more on liben, oszone.net or check for application updates here
. More information about WinUtilities 10.67 can be found at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. You can uninstall WinUtilities 10.67 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\WUtils.inf,Uninstall_x86. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. WinUtil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.58 MB (1653360 bytes) on disk.
WinUtilities 10.67 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.06 MB (11596864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (218.61 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (78.61 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.61 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (242.61 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (450.61 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (214.61 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (326.61 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (582.61 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (358.61 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (390.61 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (298.61 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (558.61 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (314.61 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (518.61 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (610.61 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (282.61 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (302.61 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (458.61 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (406.61 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (538.61 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (178.61 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (466.61 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (306.61 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (238.61 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.58 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (106.61 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 10.67 version 10.67
WinUtilities 10.67 is a program released by liben, oszone.net. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase WinUtilities 10.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinUtilities 10.67 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinUtilities 10.67 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinUtilities 10.67". If it is installed on your PC the WinUtilities 10.67 application will be found automatically. When you select WinUtilities 10.67 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinUtilities 10.67, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities 10.67:
- The publisher is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\WUtils.inf,Uninstall_x86
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinUtilities 10.67.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities 10.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities 10.67 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.67 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 10.67 by liben, oszone.net from your computer, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 10.67 by liben, oszone.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinUtilities 10.67 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 13:36:27.643