WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition
This web page is about WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition from your computerYL Computing, Inc
. You can find out more on YL Computing, Inc or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.60 MB (1680528 bytes) on disk and is labeled WinUtil.exe.
The following executables are contained in WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition. They occupy 11.48 MB (12034877
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (213.14 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (77.14 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (241.14 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (581.14 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (449.14 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (209.14 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (297.14 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (581.14 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (357.14 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (389.14 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (293.14 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (557.14 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (313.14 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (517.14 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (605.14 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (277.14 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (301.14 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (457.14 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (405.14 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (537.14 KB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (217.14 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (461.14 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (305.14 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (233.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (806.01 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.60 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (105.14 KB)
The current web page applies to WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition version 10.53
WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition is a program released by YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition". The WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition program will be found very quickly. After you select WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition:
- The software company is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition.
8. After uninstalling WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinUtilities 10.53 Professional Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:34:39.623