WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition from your computerYL Computing, Inc
. More information on YL Computing, Inc can be seen here
. More details about WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition can be found at http://www.ylcomputing.com
. Usually the WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinUtilities directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition is C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WinUtil.exe is the WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.49 MB (1557648 bytes) on disk.
WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition contains of the executables below. They take 13.37 MB (14021822
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppAutoShutdown.exe (213.14 KB)
- CloseApps.exe (77.14 KB)
- DiskAnalytics.exe (378.80 KB)
- ToolBHORemover.exe (241.14 KB)
- ToolContextMenus.exe (262.80 KB)
- ToolDiskCleaner.exe (577.14 KB)
- ToolDiskDefrag.exe (449.14 KB)
- ToolDocProtector.exe (209.14 KB)
- ToolFileLock.exe (317.14 KB)
- ToolFileSplitter.exe (325.14 KB)
- ToolFindDuplicate.exe (581.14 KB)
- ToolFixShortcut.exe (349.14 KB)
- ToolHistoryCleaner.exe (377.14 KB)
- ToolMemoryOptimizer.exe (293.14 KB)
- ToolProcessSecurity.exe (557.14 KB)
- ToolRegBackup.exe (313.14 KB)
- ToolRegDefrag.exe (513.14 KB)
- ToolRegistryCleaner.exe (605.14 KB)
- ToolRegistrySearch.exe (277.14 KB)
- ToolSafeUninstall.exe (301.14 KB)
- ToolSchedule.exe (1,001.14 KB)
- ToolSecureDelete.exe (397.14 KB)
- ToolStartupCleaner.exe (1.24 MB)
- ToolSysControl.exe (217.14 KB)
- ToolSysInfo.exe (453.14 KB)
- ToolUndelete.exe (305.14 KB)
- ToolWinTools.exe (389.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (812.78 KB)
- WinUtil.exe (1.49 MB)
- AppFileLock.exe (105.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.33
of WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition.
WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition is an application offered by YL Computing, Inc. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition". If it exists on your system the WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.ylcomputing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinUtilities\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition.
8. After removing WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition by YL Computing, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinUtilities 10.33 Free Edition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-27 17:30:37.650