WinTuning 7 1.02
This info is about WinTuning 7 1.02 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinTuning 7 1.02 from your PCCWTuning Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CWTuning Software. Further information about WinTuning 7 1.02 can be seen at http://www.cwtuning.com
. Usually the WinTuning 7 1.02 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTuning 7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WinTuning 7 1.02's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTuning 7\Uninstall.exe. WinTuning.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.21 MB (8611328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WinTuning 7 1.02. They occupy an average of 10.39 MB (10898642
bytes) on disk.
- Boot_Editor.exe (656.00 KB)
- ClientUpdater.exe (613.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (344.21 KB)
- WinTuning.exe (8.21 MB)
- WinTuning7Client.exe (620.00 KB)
This web page is about WinTuning 7 1.02 version 1.02
WinTuning 7 1.02 is an application marketed by CWTuning Software. Some people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove WinTuning 7 1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinTuning 7 1.02 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinTuning 7 1.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinTuning 7 1.02". If it is installed on your PC the WinTuning 7 1.02 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinTuning 7 1.02 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinTuning 7 1.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinTuning 7 1.02:
- The software company is: http://www.cwtuning.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTuning 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinTuning 7 1.02.
8. After removing WinTuning 7 1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinTuning 7 1.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinTuning 7 1.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinTuning 7 1.02 by CWTuning Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WinTuning 7 1.02 by CWTuning Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinTuning 7 1.02 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130