This info is about WinTools.net Premium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinTools.net Premium from your systemAuslogics Software Pty Ltd.
. Additional info about Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. can be seen here
. WinTools.net Premium is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTools Software\WinTools.net Premium folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinTools Software\WinTools.net Premium\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinTools.net Premium. WinTools.net Premium's main file takes around 4.80 MB (5033984 bytes) and its name is wintoolsnet.exe.
The executables below are part of WinTools.net Premium. They take about 5.05 MB (5294413
bytes) on disk.
- language.exe (177.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (77.33 KB)
- wintoolsnet.exe (4.80 MB)
WinTools.net Premium is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase WinTools.net Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinTools.net Premium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinTools.net Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinTools.net Premium". If it is installed on your PC the WinTools.net Premium program will be found very quickly. When you click WinTools.net Premium in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinTools.net Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinTools.net Premium.
8. After removing WinTools.net Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinTools.net Premium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinTools.net Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinTools.net Premium by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that WinTools.net Premium by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinTools.net Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 09:35:22.700