This web page is about WinSweeper 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall WinSweeper 1.1 from your computerCeleritas Software Company
. Further information on Celeritas Software Company can be seen here
. Click on http://www.winsweeper.com/
to get more details about WinSweeper 1.1 on Celeritas Software Company's website. WinSweeper 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSweeper directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WinSweeper 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSweeper\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled WinSweeper.exe and it has a size of 1.22 MB (1276600 bytes).
WinSweeper 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.34 MB (2458640
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- WinSweeper.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to WinSweeper 1.1 version 1.1
WinSweeper 1.1 is an application released by the software company Celeritas Software Company. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall WinSweeper 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinSweeper 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinSweeper 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinSweeper 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the WinSweeper 1.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select WinSweeper 1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinSweeper 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinSweeper 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winsweeper.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSweeper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinSweeper 1.1.
8. After uninstalling WinSweeper 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinSweeper 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinSweeper 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinSweeper 1.1 by Celeritas Software Company from your computer, nor are we saying that WinSweeper 1.1 by Celeritas Software Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinSweeper 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 16:09:38.333