WinSCP 5.6.5 RC
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinSCP 5.6.5 RC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinSCP 5.6.5 RC from your computerMartin Prikryl
. More information on Martin Prikryl can be seen here
. More details about the software WinSCP 5.6.5 RC can be seen at http://winscp.net/
. WinSCP 5.6.5 RC is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing WinSCP 5.6.5 RC is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinSCP.exe is the WinSCP 5.6.5 RC's main executable file and it occupies about 11.50 MB (12061016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinSCP 5.6.5 RC. They take an average of 12.99 MB (13620952
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- WinSCP.exe (11.50 MB)
- pageant.exe (144.00 KB)
- puttygen.exe (180.00 KB)
The current page applies to WinSCP 5.6.5 RC version 5.6.5
WinSCP 5.6.5 RC is an application marketed by Martin Prikryl. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase WinSCP 5.6.5 RC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinSCP 5.6.5 RC from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinSCP 5.6.5 RC or simply click the Search field and type in "WinSCP 5.6.5 RC". If it is installed on your PC the WinSCP 5.6.5 RC app will be found automatically. When you click WinSCP 5.6.5 RC in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinSCP 5.6.5 RC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSCP 5.6.5 RC:
- The software company is: http://winscp.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinSCP 5.6.5 RC.
8. After uninstalling WinSCP 5.6.5 RC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinSCP 5.6.5 RC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinSCP 5.6.5 RC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinSCP 5.6.5 RC by Martin Prikryl from your computer, we are not saying that WinSCP 5.6.5 RC by Martin Prikryl is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WinSCP 5.6.5 RC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 00:45:03.240