WinSCP 5.5.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinSCP 5.5.1 from your computerMartin Prikryl
. More information about Martin Prikryl can be found here
. Detailed information about WinSCP 5.5.1 can be seen at http://winscp.net/
. WinSCP 5.5.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinSCP folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling WinSCP 5.5.1 is C:\Program Files\WinSCP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.15 MB (10640216 bytes) on disk and is named WinSCP.exe.
WinSCP 5.5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.63 MB (12198104
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- WinSCP.exe (10.15 MB)
- pageant.exe (144.00 KB)
- puttygen.exe (180.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.1
of WinSCP 5.5.1.
WinSCP 5.5.1 is an application marketed by Martin Prikryl. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WinSCP 5.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinSCP 5.5.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinSCP 5.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinSCP 5.5.1". If it exists on your system the WinSCP 5.5.1 app will be found automatically. When you select WinSCP 5.5.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinSCP 5.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinSCP 5.5.1:
- The publisher is: http://winscp.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinSCP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinSCP 5.5.1.
8. After uninstalling WinSCP 5.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinSCP 5.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinSCP 5.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinSCP 5.5.1 by Martin Prikryl from your PC, nor are we saying that WinSCP 5.5.1 by Martin Prikryl is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinSCP 5.5.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:49:54.137