WinRAR gestione archivi
This info is about WinRAR gestione archivi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Go over here
where you can find out more on win.rar GmbH. Usually the WinRAR gestione archivi application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WinRAR gestione archivi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled WinRAR.exe and occupies 843.00 KB (863232 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside WinRAR gestione archivi. They take about 1.40 MB (1468928
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (297.50 KB)
- Uninstall.Exe (96.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (198.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (843.00 KB)
This info is about WinRAR gestione archivi version 5.10.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WinRAR gestione archivi:
...click to view all...
WinRAR gestione archivi is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WinRAR gestione archivi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR gestione archivi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR gestione archivi or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR gestione archivi". The WinRAR gestione archivi app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR gestione archivi in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR gestione archivi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR gestione archivi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR gestione archivi that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR gestione archivi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR gestione archivi by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR gestione archivi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:59:23.917