WinRAR archiver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WinRAR archiver from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more information on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR archiver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's option. WinRAR archiver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 816.00 KB (835584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WinRAR archiver. They take 2.86 MB (3003654
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Rar.exe (286.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (187.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (816.00 KB)
- archpr.exe (411.00 KB)
- azr.exe (466.50 KB)
- CABPACK.EXE (283.50 KB)
- EXTRAC32.EXE (99.00 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (51.76 KB)
- UHARC GUI.exe (238.00 KB)
The current page applies to WinRAR archiver version 4.00.0
only. You can find here a few links to other WinRAR archiver versions:
...click to view all...
WinRAR archiver is an application by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinRAR archiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinRAR archiver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR archiver or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR archiver". The WinRAR archiver application will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR archiver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR archiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR archiver.
8. After removing WinRAR archiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR archiver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR archiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR archiver by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR archiver by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR archiver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:03:44.247