WinRAR archiver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 895.50 KB (916992 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe. How to uninstall WinRAR archiver from your PC
WinRAR archiver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.50 MB (1574400
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (307.00 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (196.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (895.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove WinRAR archiver.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall WinRAR archiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR archiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR archiver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR archiver". If it exists on your system the WinRAR archiver application will be found automatically. When you select WinRAR archiver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR archiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR archiver.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR archiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR archiver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR archiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130