WinRAR BOSS archiver
WinRAR BOSS archiver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall WinRAR BOSS archiver from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR BOSS archiver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR BOSS archiver is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR BOSS archiver's main file takes about 1.12 MB (1177088 bytes) and is named WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR BOSS archiver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.63 MB (3809473
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- link.exe (194.43 KB)
- Rar.exe (309.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (198.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.12 MB)
- archpr.exe (411.00 KB)
- azr.exe (466.50 KB)
- CABPACK.EXE (283.50 KB)
- EXTRAC32.EXE (99.00 KB)
- EXTRACT.EXE (51.76 KB)
- rpc.exe (142.50 KB)
- UHARC GUI.exe (238.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.0
of WinRAR BOSS archiver.
WinRAR BOSS archiver is a program released by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase WinRAR BOSS archiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinRAR BOSS archiver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR BOSS archiver or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR BOSS archiver". If it exists on your system the WinRAR BOSS archiver app will be found very quickly. When you click WinRAR BOSS archiver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR BOSS archiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR BOSS archiver.
8. After removing WinRAR BOSS archiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR BOSS archiver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR BOSS archiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR BOSS archiver by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR BOSS archiver by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR BOSS archiver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 17:03:46.567