WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit)
This info is about WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.48 MB (1550736 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.76 MB (2889168
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (99.89 KB)
- Rar.exe (583.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.39 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (392.39 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.48 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) version 5.40.4
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit):
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) is an application offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 4 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 10:28:24.207