WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) from your systemBY PREDATOR
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BY PREDATOR. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.43 MB (1498000 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.52 MB (2638400
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (548.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (201.89 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (362.89 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
This data is about WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) version 5.40.2
WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) is an application released by BY PREDATOR. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) program will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) by BY PREDATOR from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) by BY PREDATOR is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.40 beta 2 (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:23:36.820