WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) from your systemBY PREDATOR
. Open here
for more details on BY PREDATOR. WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 1.43 MB (1500048 bytes).
WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2640448
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (548.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (201.89 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (362.89 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
This info is about WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) version 5.40.0
WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) is an application by the software company BY PREDATOR. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) program will be found automatically. When you select WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) by BY PREDATOR from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) by BY PREDATOR is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.40 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 12:09:25.557