WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit)
WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 1.43 MB (1500248 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit). They take about 2.49 MB (2608568
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (515.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) version 5.20.4
WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:00:49.100