WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.34 MB (1406040 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 2.27 MB (2381664
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (486.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (162.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (304.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.34 MB)
This data is about WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) version 5.20.4
Many files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll.0.tmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\[aletorrenty.pl] WinRAR 5.10 Final 32bit & 64bit.torrent
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\WinRAR SFX
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) is a program by win.rar GmbH. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) application will be found very quickly. After you click WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 4 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:55:18.673