WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit)
WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit). The application's main executable file is titled WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 1.43 MB (1500248 bytes).
The executables below are part of WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit). They take an average of 2.49 MB (2608568
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (515.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) version 5.20.3
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit):
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) is a program marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 3 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:02:05.767