WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit)'s main file takes around 1.43 MB (1500248 bytes) and is called WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) is composed of the following executables which take 2.49 MB (2608056
bytes) on disk:
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (514.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
This data is about WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) version 5.20.2
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit):
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:49:50.107