WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų)
This page is about WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on win.rar GmbH. Usually the WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų)'s primary executable file and it takes circa 1.43 MB (1500248 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.49 MB (2608056
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (514.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) version 5.20.2
WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) is an application marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) app will be found very quickly. After you select WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 2 (64-bitų) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:15:03.553