WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit)
This web page is about WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can find out more on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit). WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies around 1.34 MB (1403480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit). They occupy about 2.27 MB (2378080
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (486.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (161.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (303.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.34 MB)
This info is about WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) version 5.20.1
If you're planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) is an application released by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 beta 1 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:32:47.523