WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit)
WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can find out more on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit). WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 1.43 MB (1500248 bytes) and its name is WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit). They take about 2.49 MB (2606520
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (514.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) version 5.20.0
WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Ace32Loader.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt32.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnrarSrc.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0JSGXLWD\logo-winrar.gif
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Ajuda do WinRAR.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Manual do Console RAR.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\O que há de novo na última versão.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) is a program released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. When you click WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (64-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:43.237