WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can get more info on win.rar GmbH. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت). WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.43 MB (1500248 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.49 MB (2608568
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (515.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
This data is about WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) version 5.20.4
WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) is an application marketed by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) program will be found automatically. When you click WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 بيتا 4 (64-بت) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 07:27:31.257