WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Go over here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\WinRAR folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) is C:\Archivos de programa\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit)'s main file takes about 1.34 MB (1404368 bytes) and its name is WinRAR.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit). They occupy about 2.27 MB (2376000
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (485.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (160.95 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (302.45 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.34 MB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) version 5.20.0
alone. Click on the links below for other WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) versions:
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit):
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) is a program marketed by win.rar GmbH. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 5.20 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:50:41.253